Hello, November! Every year, as Halloween comes to an end, it seems as my brain automatically changes gears for the Holidays. I love creating DIY tabletop decor for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Today, I’ve been gathering ideas for place card holders. It’s amazing how many cute ideas there are that are budget friendly. Sometimes metallic paint can go a long way on items you already have! If you’re not big on doing it yourself, there are tons of options available on Etsy. Check out these beautiful examples below.
1. DIY Thanksgiving Pumpkin Place cards via Vicky Barone – Get instructions here.
2. Customizable Place Cards by Fantabulous- Get them here.
3. Rosemary Wreath Place Cards via Spoon Fork Bacon- Get instructions here.
4. Potted Place Cards via That’s My Letter- Get instructions here.
5. Succulent Bloom Single Cork Place Holder by Clara’s Vineyard Wedding- Get them here.